Meet Rob; Rob is an experienced Enterprise Architect* and has a background working on and around large projects and programmes. He’s had a permanent career and moved into the interim/contract market about 5 years ago.
For many reasons, Rob would like to become truly ‘independent’ and increased variety was the initial appeal of the contract market. But he’s found it less flexible than he expected, and he’s become tied to full-time, long-term contracts.
He’d prefer to truly take control of his independent career, working with a variety of clients on shorter-term, portfolio-type engagements. He doesn’t always have to work 20 days/month and he’d like some time to pursue other interests.
But how does he get access to these types of engagements?
We’ve met a lot of “Robs” at Laudale, so we created LEAN TALENT. It’s designed to connect experienced people with businesses who need on-demand, flexible expertise, leading to greater value for both parties.
- Flexible, short-term and high-quality engagements, with a wide variety of clients.
- Operating as a true independent consultant.
- The ability to create a plural portfolio career, which could lead to advisory and NED posts.
- Engaging with a trusted partner in Laudale for regular assignments.
- Becoming part of a thriving talent community of like-minded people (regular events, exclusive content, career and business advice, and networking opportunities).
Our aim with lean talent is to offer something refreshing: we’re modernising the interim market, creating greater value and a better experience for discerning candidates and clients.